Thursday, August 13, 2009

1/3 and so much more of nothing to go

I'm an old, old soul
I'm so sol old
Sold

I don't need to go live in Mexico because
I already did that once
During the Spanish-American War
I don't need to marry someone I dated in high school
We already did, it ended in divorce
Leave it to Beaver was our hit show
I didn't need to be a Prince, on an island somewhere
I didn't need to be a Pauper, I had already been poor
I've read all the books and I've seen all the shows
Loved and murdered all the people
Then just got bored
I just got bored
I guess I just, I guess I just got bored
That's what happens when you're old and sold

1 comment:

  1. You don't have to be rich,
    to be my girl,
    You don't have to be cool,
    to rule my world

    ReplyDelete